GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:02:31 +1000
Hey Bro,
Thanks for the update well I should be in Japan on July 28 hopefully I will
contact you upon arrival.I had fun in Hawaii.Please send me your phone
number,what's up with Saloum and Lamin Sanneh I did not hear from this folks
for awhile.Big step Daddy on the move,any new Ndagga from Gambia if at all
you have any let me get a copy of it.Regards to your wife,all the best.
Sariang.