GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:07:20 -0700
Hi folks,

I got the following from the Creative Radio list.  I also checked out the
Poynter Web site, and thought it might be worthwhile for some subscribers to our
lists.  You can find a list of their courses schedule at:

        http://poynter.org/2001/index2001.htm

I suggest also that you take the time to learn more about the organization to
see if you might find something of interest to you or your organization.  Have a
great weekend, and best wishes.

Katim