GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:08:35 -0400
Hear Haruna:

"I am not being paid by Manneh Kunda or Brufut and I have never been
wronged  by Taf-Taf before until he tresspassed on our common constitution
and was  aided by the machinery of the state gang".

Haruna, are you for real? Jesus!! What fucking proof do you have to support
your this statement? Your hatred of the government should not blind you to
the fact that this is a civil case.

First, you wanted me to manifest whether I am speaking for Taf or not and
then you turn around showing everyone how arrogant you are taking sides.
God damn it! What do you take me for?
y advise to you is to quit this nonsense of trying to be a clown. You aint
funny, quit the name calling. Answer me this, why do you have to be so
arrogant and contemptous?

Dave invited people to discuss an issue he is passionate about and you know
very well that when I God damn joined the debate, I said it was a sensitive
issue and that I did not want to take sides. Instead, I soon jettisoned
this stance by declaring openly that my sympathy was with the Manneh Kunda
clan. However, when I felt that perhaps there are many who know zilch about
the whole thing, I endevoured to find out the little I could when I was
contacted by Taf. Because I took it upon myself to do what I could to get
the other side of the story, you want to go haywire on me? Upon my dead
body, bro!!!!

Have a good night, Gassa.

PS: The first installment was for neutral people to learn for themselves
whether some of the nonsense thrown around about him is true or not. For
example, ifv Taf's side of the story is true, can you honestly tell us
whether it is in the public interest or not? You are so God damn arrogant.

--
There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see,
yet small enough to solve (Mike Leavitt)