GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:24:28 EDT

Well, if this document was plagiarized as alleged, then aside from it being
a clear indication of the UDP/NRP alliance's lack of a solid agenda for the
development of the country should they come into power, it is also a gross
embarassment for our country.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 9/5/2006 2:50:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,