GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariama Diop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:43:37 -0400
Dear Isatou and the entire Jay Saidy, Sidibeh and Bah  family,

Please accept my most heartfelt and sincere condolences on the passing away
of Jay. Jay has made a solid contribution to the
conservation of  Gambia's cultural  heritage. It was an honour knowing and
interacting with him. I'm sure he'll be dearly missed.
May he rest in perfect peace. Ameen.

Sincerely,
Mariama