GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:04:35 +0000
Edie, I am not here to convince Gambians of anything.  Each according to
their conviction for we are all stakeholders.  I cannot even note that you
changed your mind in your journey?  I never though that is a sin, pointing
out the obvious.

"you are insulting Yahya here but if someone else insults you that way will
you take it?"

Edie, if like Yaya, I murdered Gambians you should.  If I stole from
Gambians, you should.  If I threatened Gambians, you should.  I think it is
obvious that if we replace the name Yaya with Edie or Joe, they deserve the
same treatment.  Equal treatment for same acts.

Now as to you analogy, I don't get the connection, but what do I know.

Have a goodnight Edie and sorry for spoiling your routine.

Chi Jaama

Joe