GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mohinder Bains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:27:28 +0000
Gassama,
misplaced priorities indeed.

Do Gambian teachers have the ability to teach in the dark? if so why the
jubilation in the City on the arrival of the Generator?

Isn't it electricity that power the pumps to provide clean drinking water,
equipment in the hospitals etc. and foster an atmosphere for private sector
development?

I hope you would agree with me that Electricity had a higher priority
contrary to your ranking.   Having seen the pictures on the jammeh2001
website only helps to strengthen the contents of my previous posting.

You have been caught out on this one.  I have the feeling that you are very
much in the dark about the APRC's position on many issues but you
give the impression of some one in the know.  Perhaps you are suffering from
illusions of grandeur or something unquantified and want to use the keyboard
to the position of MD as was mentioned by one subscriber sometime ago.

Because someone else done it behind the wheel of a cab (Mr. Le Directeur),
you think you can do it in cyber space. Oh my! such sophistication although
may be otherwise too late.

peace

Mohin