GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katchikally Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:04:08 -0000
Gambia-l:

Let the APRC pass laws that will not stand the test of time. Our duty is to
remind the Jammeh regime that none of its decision will remain even a second
after they are booted out of office.  The Indemnity Act is just a tip of the
iceberg; we should expect more from these clowns.

For those of you not living in The Gambia, our accounts may sound imaginary
or fictitious to you.  Yes, roads are under construction, some projects are
making significant progress. But what's the essence of building roads and
killing the people at the same time.  People live in constant fear in this
country.  All it takes is for a party militant to call the NIA with false
accusations and you're gone. I know this for a fact.

Zealous party militants are acting as government/NIA agents; reporting their
opponents or folks theydon't like directly to NIA headquarters. This is no
more than totalitarianism.  I will write more on these and matters relating
to some of the clowns using fictitious names in support of this repressive
regime.

Kats
"Keep the Fire Burning"