GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:58:28 GMT
Ebrima,
Thanks to you and your interesting sources that the likes of me are kept
informed about happenings back home. Keep it up if anything.
After the compliments,pls allow me to post this piece of correction through
you to your impeccable source that: GRTS staff are like any average young
person, who aspire to better themselves and their families by aiming higher
in life. In this respect, if the TV and or Government cannot afford sending
us for further studies, would you suggest us folding our arms?
Secondly, the TV has little or nothing at all to do with PMO. Decisions as
to granting study leave,paying salaries,employment,promotions etc come from
the  Managing Director of Gamtel, Board of Governors of Gamtel, Gamtel
Personnel Department in consultation of course of the management of GRTS.
Thirdly,most staff are on study leave. And if you must know with intentions
of going back home and improving on the services of GRTS to the Gambian
nation.
Ebrima, i bet your "source" is among people who criticize GRTS' poor
pronunciations and service in general. Should you not be happy that,
something is about done to look after that issue? For one i know Hamjatta
is!
Bro,pls do vet some stories before putting them up on the L,at least to
authenticate them. You owe us that much.

Pls note; NO OFFENSE TAKEN.

Harona
Motor city, MI