GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:24:04 GMT
Saul:

Thanks for the information on this notorious Modou Pika Jallow. I was
figuring out who he was, but having read your piece, I now know who the
person is. I also know him well.

Saul Khan, I have to tell you that when my sources send me articles,
sometimes I, like you, say to myself: I hope these are not just "cruel
jokes", but of course knowing the integrity of my sources and the risks they
are taking to send me e-mails, I know that the information they are sending
me, as funny as it is at times, is very accurate.

In fact, sometimes my sources want to be more explicit/direct in their
e-mails to me, but there are certain information which if they send it to me
in whole and explicitly for that matter, the government could easily trace
who the sources are. So this is why sometimes my sources give away very
little information sometimes.

By the way, I plan to come to DC to attend Zeinab Jammeh's baby shower IF
she has twins! And one last thing, Saul Khan: Could you please encourage, or
should I say, force my sister, Fatou Jaw Manneh, to start writing for the L.
Tell her that she promised me that she would write 1000 articles for Gambia
L, but I am yet to see any.

Ebrima Ceesay