GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:29:43 EDT
Nephew Dibassey,

I told you you were funny. Now you heard a certain female Jinn rides around
Waa-sulung kunda (I used to live in Mamakoto), and you were curious enough to
want to find out if this myth were true. Think about it for a moment; The
lady  is purported to require her acquaintances to make love to her at the risk
of  disappearance. If you were to find out she really existed, I wonder if you
ever  thought about whether you would deny her carnal knowledge? You are so
funny, its  serious. Are you sure you didn't go looking for Jinn love???????

From the far side, as your favourite uncle is wont to imagine, and if you
refused, she would have made you disappear. If I were you, I would give the
excuse that when approached for Jinn-love, I would refuse. Because I would be
more interested in studying the world that lay beyond - in the  disappearance
realm.

Anyway, I do want to give you some advice vis-a-vis Suntou. I see  you're
expanding the current topic to Marabouts. I advise against that with  Suntou.
He's likely to tie this listserv up for the rest of the year and we have  very
pressing issues to work on here. Please let him know you made a mistake  about
the Marabouts/sirrifolu and that you do not desire a response.  Please.

You're so friggin funny. Borderline silly!!! Haruna. Your 'Silly'  uncle!!!

In a message dated 8/17/2008 11:59:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,