GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joey goswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:50:02 GMT
Hello Ceesay Kunda
Sorry for the salutation if you are not related.

For the location of the monument, I would propose the roundabout at Arch 22
(Independence Drive). Rather than having the statue of an unknown soldier,
its time that a monument for the unarmed students be erected at that premise
as a reminder of soldier's power and the rights of the unarmed.

May their souls rest in perfect peace