GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:50:06 -0800
May God have mercy on their souls
Please accept my sympathy (all the family members and friends of the
following
I was in touch with my sister in Banjul for  the Eid congratulations and
heard of the deaths of our following Christian friends ,neighbors and
family

Mrs. Baby Prom (of Lancaster St. Banjul)- yesterday- mother of Augustus
Prom and all the Prom sisters  here in Washington ,Rene  peter  and
relative of the Blains.
Mr.  E Thomas of no 3 Hagan street (our neighbor and good family friend-
Father of Yamidaeh Thomas and in law of the former Ambassador Crispin
Johnson here in Washington)
Mr. Francis Wadda (father of Diminga Wadda) Lancaster /Glouster  streets
area
Mr. Alfonse Tamba of Latrukunda (my late (Hussien Diab) brother's
neighbor -near Mr Jagne's  house)- He was the man who trained our
current president Alhagi Yahya Jammeh.

 This was a real hot week in Banjul - May God  help the families with
the strength to go through their sorrows. And let them accept that it is
their time and we must accept it that way.

My sympathy to all of their families.

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr