GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:36:03 EDT
Kalilu:

I have no problem with you, but just the thought you put on paper. I really don't have time to go into detail about why this regime is neither pro-women or pro-human rights?  My workload is extremely heavy and I think their record speaks for itself.  Based on the responses to Tombong's email, there are enough people, mostly women, who see things from my side of the fence.

As far as your statement about my commendations is concerned, not only does my educational background have nothing to do with this topic, but you would have to write letters to MIT plus a whole bunch of reputable companies and organizations to prove your point.  I wish you the best of luck towards this endeavor.

Again, this is nothing personal.  I just want the truth to be heard.

Best regards,
Yus