GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
adama jabang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:31:08 +0000
I join the others online in expressing sorrow on the
death of a vunerable student. What on earth is going
on? I can't think of anywhere in the democratic world
where fire fighters form part of a school's
discilpinary committee. A problem in school, i believe
should be solved within the education system and not
by some brutal fighters.
When is all these brutality going to end? I just hope
that,the people responsible for Ebrima's death are
charged with murder and not just suspended from work.
God bless our nation.
Adama