GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
nancy waggeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:22:37 +0100
Yeah,i understand.Thanks for your reply.
laters

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Nancy, thanks for your mail. I was off site and did not access the net, the
reason why you did not hear from me. I also have not read your below
posting due to time but will surely address your concerns. So, please bear
with me. Also, I just found the mail you sent me in my Junk folder because
this is the first time you sent me mail. So, there is no malice on my part,
just happen to be out of the office.

Chi Jaama

joe Sambou

>From: Nancy Waggeh
>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Amadou Scattred Janneh - From An Expert On Jammeh To A
> Sycophant of Jammeh
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:30:30 -0500
>
>Folks,
>
> it is a pity that some of us in the forum take pride in bring down
>people.Whats wrong in Accepting a post.If Ams is given a chance to
>straigthen out the day to day affairs of the communication ministry,why
>shouldn't he accept?.Whats shameful of lossing a job as our learned bro.
>Joe puts it?I can bet the last dime in my pocket that he has lost one or
>two jobs.Things change and peoples' views change.Ams left a job at the
>American Embassy which pays far more than what the Gambia Government
>offered him.If he was lying about teaching in the second University
>accordinng to his interview atleast it is true that he was a lecturer and
>that is enough. He Aceepted the job cause he f
>elt that he has a role to
>play in changing things if given the chance.
>How come you get to know the number of Afra sesions one has to attend
>inorder to get a job?.Are you dieing to attend one of the sessions.? He
>had atleast a PhD and some experience in journalism, is that not enough?Are
>you jealous of the fact that he had the chance to attend some hence landed
>himeself a job?.Or are you simply dieing of envy and jealousy,Cause i know
>that if you were offered a job by the same regime you will not stop to
>think but to jump into the next avalible fligth.Yaya migth have his own
>problems but he did us some good as the jawara regime.How come people like
>you who have been shouting that yaya never censors Baba Jobe and Lang
>conteh; when he did and charged baba the thief,murderer and rebel as you
>used to put in a court of law; you turn out to see him as a saint and that
>what yaya did was not fair.That he betrayed the frien
>dship they shared.This
>has nothing to do with friendship.It is all about the good of the
>nation.What kind of satisfaction do you want?.Is it Yaya,the country or who
>ever sits in a position of power that you hate.?I know that if you were
>given the chance you will not do half of what he has done in terms of
>development.No human being is perfect.Even the most powerful man in the
>world has his own share.He alone is not the government.I know that you will
>take three fold as what he toke if given the chance to serve as the
>president in 48 hours.Don't tell me that you are not interested because
>there is nothing better than staying and serving your nation.In any
>capacity it migth be.Take a two week holiday and come and see for your
>self.Stop relying on your so called insider.I know he does not exist.One
>does not need to be a rocket scientist so as to know that some of your
>facts are mere fabricates.There migth be corruption in the c
>entral bank but
> [...]

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles