GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:27:23 +0100
Gambia-L,

I have lately spent sleepless nights with a bee in my bonnet. I have always
thought that the universal phrase "International Community" includes Africa,
but with what is going on in Mozambique, I become confused about the meaning
of "International Community". I therefore seek assistance from you all to
tell me whether any country in Africa is part of the "International
Community". If Mozambique is part of that "Community", why is it taking so
long for the "Community" to do something. The earthquake in Turkey took the
"Community" 48 hours to be there. Now its Mozambique and the ministries are
arguing about COST.
Help me please, because I really do not understand.

Prince Coker