GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:53:20 +0200
Mr Drammeh,
I would have loved to follow your appeal, but really we should call a spade
a spade and nothing else. Yaya Jammeh is a tribalist! Yaya has killed,
tortured, harassed, intimidated, exiled our people and still people want us
to keep quiet. How long are we going to be quiet? I, for one, will keep
saying this to all media houses, until they change their plans and act like
humanbeings. We must expose them, so that the whole world can come to our
rescue against these armed criminals. Don`t worry, we will defend ourselves,
if we are personally attacked. Thanks for you decent hearted appeal.

Elhadj