GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:20:23 -0800
Mr. Drammeh,
            The physical area is about 3 square miles. Since the area is
not densely populated i will like to build a large base station
transmitting about 100 watts power. I also want to transmit the signal in
and outside the building. I am still doing some research on some of the
specification to compliant with FCC,FAA,EPA and the local zoning
regulations. I appreciate your offer to help.
Thanks.
            Ousainou Demba.