GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:06:44 +0200
Elhajj,

It was with much sadness that I read this orbituary. Agie Mai joins me in
extending our heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of the extended
family. May Her Soul Rest in Eternal Peace.

And please excuse me for not having responded to your last mail yet. I too
have moved recently but I'll drop you a mail soon. I hope Kabir Jr. is still
living up to his great name.

Regards,

Kabir.

Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Folk,
> I would like you to join me in extending my heartfelt sympathy, for the
> passing away of my late sister`s daughter ( Isatou Gibril-Tambajang ),
> which sad event occured this past saturday. Isatou Gibril was married to
> ex-commander Janko Tambajang.
> I would like to extend my condolences to Pa Alieu Gibril, Fatoumata
> Gibril ( Fatis )
> and Ousman Othman, Hassan Gibril, Mulaye Gibril, Omar Gibril of Standard
> bank,
> Mammy Gibril, Alh. Habib Fye,  Alh.Hafiz Fye, Badou Fye, Bun Omar Fye,
> Isha Fye, El-Fatty Fye in Dakar,Alh. Muntaha Fye, Tada, Essa, Aleem,
> Omar, Bai, Sulayman, Sheikh, Mustapha and all the rest of the Fye family
> at 74 & 75 Dobson street. I would also like to extend my condolences to
> the Tambajang family. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Aameen!
> Elhajj.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.