GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:48:01 -0000
Assan you wrote:

"Well, I have taken some somber thoughts in trying to reflect on some of
these characters(Jobe, Jarju, Gomez, Sey and Saidy) because I think it
is very important that, instead of just exchanging tirades with each
other, it is of paramount importance for one to understand the types of
people or animals you are dealing with so let's analyze this and see if
it's worth fretting".

Good point, as fretting is all that some of you been engaged in. By the way,
welcome back after your session with your shrink.

You wrote:

"All these big shots can't remember what we learned as kids. You have to
break each problem into it's smallest size to understand and fix it. Do you
remember? SIMPLICITY......kids do...1+1=2 . What really pulls my chain is
that these guys are so blinded with greed that they don't realize the game
is over come this Election".

Wishful thinking isn't it? By the way, as kids we were also told that
1+1=10, in the case of binary arithmetic.

For the gibberish that is the rest of your post, I'll respond by saying that
competence, like contact lenses are in the eyes of the beholder and as for
your achievements or lack of them, that is entirely your business. As the
Mandikos say, "Fang neneh musula, abay nie fotokalo tema".

Bye 4Now, KB Jobe.

PS: beam him down from cloud cuckoo-land, Scoty.