GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
wuri jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:16:04 +0200
Onjaarama!

Baba Galleh was my senior at Farafenni Primary School. I started school when he was in class two.We learned the holy verses from the same Qur'anic teacher( Cherno Alfa Sulaymana Jallow.The latter died last year).Sambujang Jagne(newly appointed chief)was at our Qur'anic graduation. Baba was like an elder brother to me, even though people would at times tease us for our names.He is Baba Galleh  and I am Neneh Galleh. Infact, Baba Galleh's home is not so far from Matarr Njie's. Matarr is older than both of us.

Knowing Baba, he will survive this incident.

Good evening,
Sister Jay.