GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:10:53 -0700
Hi Tapha,

Thanks for your wonderful efforts.  I just wanted to point out that the two
Lt. Faal, and Sgt. Fafa Nyang, listed below, are infact the guys who were
from Ballanghar.  So your list includes them, and the "PLUS THE BALLANGHAR
BOYS" sentence is not needed; I believe.

Also, I found the Web site (http://www.cij.org/) for the Coalition for
International Justice (CIJ) with offices both at the Hague, and in
Washington, DC.  They have launched projects on Rwanda, and Sierra Leone,
and I think they might be able to offer help, or at least moral support.
Since you're already on this case, I would suggest you let us know whatever
help you need.  And do tell us to get out of the way if you must!

Katim