GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:37:26 +0000
Folks,

  We are an organisation, one of whose aims is to engage the Jammeh
regime and take issues with them. We will do this diplomatically for a
start. In few weeks time,  we will be sending the Government of The
Gambia a letter, informing them of our existence, aims and wishes to take
them to task. If we are not able to bring them where we want them through
diplomatic means then we will be forced to do it violently. This will
include Kidnappings and assasination of top party and government
officials andJammeh`s close family members to name a few.
  This organisation was formed 2 years ago, and have since been
gathering info regarding the Jammeh Administration, and now that all the info
we need is available to us we we`ve decided to make our existence
public.
  We have a membership of more than 400 of whom 197 are active members.
  All our members are Gambians scattered in different parts of the
globe in Libya, Egypt, Sweden,USA, Uk, Canada, Liberia and Burkina-Faso to
name a few. We also have about 60 member in The Gambia some of whom
serve in various sectors of His excellency`s Government and the Army and
police, who have been very helpful to us during our past 2 years of info
gathering.
  We mantain an annual budget of a sum equivalent to 5.8 Million
Dalasis, generated from members` monthly contributions.
  Our intentions are not to topple His Excellency`s Government but to
take up issues with them and make sure they do things right.
  We have a list of persons in Jammeh`s administration whom we will get
rid of if The government fail to act as we direct, restore order in the
system ie Justice, equality and democracy. The list include Justice
M.A. Paul whom we wish to behead, Jahumpa cessay,  His excellency`s wife,
his daughter whom we have gathered sufficient info of her school,
teacher and details of security available to her while at school, GPA
director who we are told runs a shop at 105 Mosque road in Serekunda where
most of Jammeh`s relations normally spend most parts of the day including
one Mr. Gibba of President`s office.We even received info from sources in Banjul of Yankuba touray`s recent visit to the UK, the source gave us details including his locations. But we realized it was not yet time for action, and when that time comes, Jammeh will know what our capabilities are. We will be going all out to tear his regime and so called strength bit by bit.
  Our 2 years investigations also revealed to us the increasingly growing discontentment in the Army, most of whom are afraid of Jammeh as they beleive he possesses super-natural powers, according to our Banjul sourses. It also reveals to us how loose Jammeh`s security is, Most of the Major Barrackses are ill-equipped with mordern assult machenery and air battle techniques. We have all the required teory and info we may need to overthrow the regime, and we have all the manpower and recource to do so, but in such an event the situation will be Bloody. Innocent blood will be shed and we love our dear motherland.
  Once we are set we will be sending to his Excellency a LETTER,
stating our wishes and the penalties of failing to comply with them.

  Sincerely,
  IFA Secretary General.