GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadou Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:06:05 GMT
Hamjatta,
It's been almost a week after you promised Buharry that you will respond to
his Questions. I hope you will do so ASAP.
  I really enjoy your writings but if you fail to answer these questions, I
and many will start to utilise the DELETE button on your e-mails and
consider you as one of those who are just out to attack those helping to
shape a better Gambia.

Have a nice day

Amadou

" Intellectual Dishonesty is a crime"