GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:42:26 +0000
Maila, thanks for your concern and I am sorry to hear that the Gambian
community in Rhode Island is also dealing with a similar situation.  We
appreciate your efforts and service to the community.  Please keep us posted
as you receive more information.  I shall do the same from this end.  Keep
up the good work.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou