GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:15:49 -0400
G-L Community:

Please allow me to express my appreciation to the Management(Deyda and
Pap Saine)of The Point for their unflinching commitment to providing
accurate and balanced coverage of the carnage and other events as they
continue to unfold at home.

Isatou Njie-Saidy, like her boss, Yahya Jammeh, the entire
administration and their propagandists need to resign immediately.
Their version of the carnage is a sick "joke." And Gambians I have
spoken to, have not fallen for such distortions.

That Yahya Jammeh would return to Gambia almost a week after the
killings, also demonstrates his disregard and contempt for Gambians.

Jammeh, his cabinet, propagandists and thugs Must GO!

Abdoulaye

No justice, no peace!