GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:24:32 -0400
sister jabou ,from what i understood .jeff was approach by lady who wrote a
book about certain things which affects a high level individual. now we are
talking about a case where some one else character is at stake. the lady
trusted jeff but jeff have other plans. he knew the story is big news and he
wants to use the story at all cost .
that is not all ,he also stated flirting the lady. some male cowards use such
tricks. they try to make themself big and important ,he was using that style
on the lady who is too smart to realise where it's all  leading to. the phone
calls ,the appointments etc. and later a direct threat to reveal the lady's
private address .the privacy of the lady is important.she has wrote some thing
darming against powerful individual .be it europe ,america or africa power
corrupts .so dealing with powerful people is serious business ,their image
meant the world to them ,they can kill ,bully ,silence .whatever it takes to
stop you they will do it.
so jeff now believe he has the upperhand to use the lady has he wish ,but
heey don't mess with some ladies. she fought back hard and jeff is finish with
cnn for now .but once a bully always a bully .he will prepare for his next
predator ,some one to exploit .he uses his nice guy image and the little
migrophone fame to decieve ,don't you know me ? i work for cnn ,my name is
jeff .i use to see this type of men in the gambia, they use other peoples cars
to lure innocent women ,material is every thing to some sisters but some are
not moved .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい