GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:42:22 +0000
Professor Hamjatta, you can fool the gullible but you cannot fool the
enlighthened. It is clear that you have developed the art of distortion, in
fact you have taken it to a completely new level. As  is the case you seem
to run out of issues of substance that can further the polimics, hence you
resort to fishing for a topic and all you can come with is this twisted
logic of yours. Your assertions and pretence was to make an analysis of the
political configuration and the dynamics of the present inter-relationships
between the different political groupings, but the basis of your theory is
completely flawed, one moment you talk about MOJA, the next moment you come
with your usual antics and attacks on PDOIS, you seemed so obsessed with the
party so much so that  the head and tail of you discour becomes jagged and
completely out of context.

What is it really you want to say?, because if it is the case that you are
trying to establish a link between PDOIS and MOJA you have  failed quite
abysmally, [with all due respect to MOJA] and if it is the reverse you want
to link APRC to PDOIS that would be even ridiculous and laughable. After
all, the entire country has witnessed,  in two occassion, when Jammeh
offered two ministerial positions to the party and they made it abundantly
clear that they will never be a party to a regime, that has usurped power
behind the people. If this is not clear to you, for you to play mischief
then it is apparent that you have for obvious reasons dragged PDOIS just to
slander the intergrity of the party.

In your irrelivant subject, you should have had the audacity to sight the
relatioship between the dyfunct PPP the APRC and UDP, for it is obvious that
the vast majority of the APRC are either former members of the PPP or
disaffected, disillusioned UDP. The relationship between the UDP and APRC is
best epitomised by former sos DR. SEDAT JOBE. You may try to play this down
but to genuine observer, the glowing tribute paid by TWO FACED Darbo
testifies to this fact.

If you had been objective in your analysis this obvious fact should not have
escaped you, but with a devious mind like yours you would always try to
distort reality,  hence arrive at erronious conclusions. The fact that you
have a phobia against PDOIS testifies to the fact you are dogmatic, for
PDOIS has never for once threatened, coerced, intimidated or induce anybody,
all they are doing is telling the people as it is, that power belongs to
them and the resources of the nation should be used for everybody and not
just for the comfort of a few, well this is perfectly legitimate, unless you
have  a different motive as it appears.

As the case appears people like you do not hate PDOIS but you fear what it
stands, because all you want is to mystify the people that you are the only
ones with the answers therefore the people should subdue to your kind whiles
you dominate them and squander the resources of the nation. This type of
mysticism is what PDOIS has come to combat and that is the reason why in
their campaigns people leave it with more awareness. As oppose to UDP
rallies which are characterised with rhetorics, insults, platitudes and
empty promises. PDOIS is making waves it is only a matter of time before
people will realised that DARBO, YAYA AND JAWARA, drink from the same
fountain of the peoples blood and sweat. If the people come to realise this,
which many are beggining to,then DARBOS AND JAMMEHS would be history.

In fact the only thing that is helping the perpetuation of Jammeh is the
confusing role the UDP is playing. They spend their campaigns distracting
the people with their  misleading and insincere messages, and this at times
befoggs their understanding ,but the people are not fools, it is becoming
apparent that the UDP ESSENTIALLY IS THE PPP AND APRC, for after all they
would just impoverish the people as Jawara has done for decades and Jammeh
is doing now.  Further onto that they are  seeing the same people  that were
the technocrats under PPP in the APRC. So nothing has change, one group of
oppressors replaced by another that is all there is, and that is why their
confrontation is always violent none of the two groups have come to serve
the intrest of the people. PPP under Jawara left the people as destitutes
under Jammeh the people are still destitute, essentially not much has
change.

These are the facts you should be talking about but instead you  bent on
playing mischief,  coming with a very cheap shot on a very irrelivant
subject.

In fact it is all lies to accuse MOJA as going to bed with APRC. I happen to
know many MOJA members they are dignified people who are very resolute and
consistent with their believes, and we have to judge them for their
individual actions, just because some members went to work with Jammeh does
not make the organisation guilty, just as you cannot arrive at such a
conclusion because DR JOBE was an APRC MARRIONETTE.

You see in trying to distort the facts will entagle your self, for PDOIS IS
AN INDEPENDENT PARTY that owes no obligation to any group or persons. You
would always expose yourself because of your dogmatic oppostion to such a
sincere party. I hope with MR cement head you will deal with what your part
has to offer the Gambians which only you two happen to know about, do not
distract PDOIS, they are writing and putting their vase before the Gambian
people without insult or smears. You lot should grow up and move away from
such infantile childish gibbering gives us your parties literature post it
in the net for us to talk and analyse objectively and please, please do not
give us the skeletal manifesto you adopted the last. It was so devoid of
substance one would believe that it was written by a political novice.

May be professor Hamjatta you can delve into the archives  and produce those
bombastic, tautological theories. In the mean time PDOIS IS MAKING WAVES,
PEOPLE ARE COMING IN THEIR THOUSANDS TO HAVE DIALOGUE, SO THAT THEY CAN GIVE
AND TAKE.

POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE, I KNOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.