GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:32:49 +0000
Jabou, there you go again.

"I have observed something very disturbing about us as a people. We tend not
to take time to digest what we are given before we proceed to make judgment,
and  once we make a certain judgment, we stick to it and do not want to hear
anything else."

Jabou, this is rubbish.  You express your views just as any other and the
same can be said about anything.  Like I said, how you relate to Ebou Jallow
is up to you and I never tried to convince you of anything.  If you want to
believe him at face value then bless your soul, however, that is not for
everyone, myself included. The guy has proven his consistency as a liar and
a crook and if you choose to still give him the benefit of doubt, then be my
guest.  What I am not going to accept from you or anyone is to sell that to
me.  Yes, take the high ground and act like you sit above all else in higher
thinking.  That may be the problem here.

"Does any single individual amongst us have the mandate to be more angry at
the APRC criminals than the rest of us, and will online insults and threats
really do something other than create a gang style atmosphere of harassment
from people who say we want to create a better society for all of us?"

Jabou, please save your high horse!  What is your purpose in this statement?
  I think it is very irresponsible of you to reduce my legitimate grievances
to anger, just because I do no reason things according to Jabou.  My advise
to you is let Ebou Jallow fight his battle.  Now, if you choose to bat for
him at all cost, well I will be here.

You can also quote everything I ever said about Ebou, from his mother's
grave to...and I still stand by them.  I suppose you did not see the names
Ebou called myself and others.  That is hypocritical and it needs to stop.
If you detest how I say or do things, then save yourself from the agony and
delete anything with my name.  But preaching I will not entertain.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou