GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:08:37 -0500
ATTN: Kebba Nying /Jobe,

  " Yaangi fen-a-fen be Yabi . - Mel ni xobi warga bu saali. - Fu ngalaw
  fouf nga jublu .- Xoolal mala , Ngai yoloos yoloosi. - Melni bukki bu
  rus. - Nooma xoleh ëlëk? - Tekat, Tan tane nala. - Ngir moon lu dee la
  lekka. - Wai yow yangmaa lekka, Te dee yanguma. -  Hanaa Xamuloone fii
  „be faw“ amatufi. - Xew xewi rek mo fi sah. - Bon ndook bul melni purux.
  Nyam bi nga ne feef, Ci suma loxo la jaar . - Nganaan ñun nga buga
  selmal .- Te xamuloo ne fii jantabi feñ na fi. Wai bu bor setey, Ku rus
  ñaw . Yalna sa adina baña seda .-Be nga gis lorangeh gi nga warral."

                     .......Culled from METIT by Alpha Robinson.
                     http://www.gambiansonline.com/metitPAIN.asp

KEBBA JOBE,do you remember these words from the prose I forwarded to you
earlier for your psychoneurosis evaluation. Anyway I thought I refresh
your memory since yours tend to lapse more often than necessary. The
reason why I couldn't respond to your gibberish was partly because of the
fact that I try not respond to poor idiots and mostly because I've been
suffering from what I called 'KEBBA JOBERCULOSIS'- a communicable hysteric
disease typically marked by massive misinformation, unadulterated
pecksniffery, and supreme stupidities , side effects of which cause one to
puke for days. So, Jobe please don't make me puke again, I'm begging you
this time to stop spreading these untimely migraine attacks.

See, Jobe what we are trying very hard to put in that tiny brain of yours
is that we are not here to compare Jammeh's accomplishments with Jawara's.
The reason why this is not possible and totally irrelavant to concerned
gambians is because Jammeh broke the umbilical cord that bonded the fabric
of our society by killing law-abiding civilians as well as gunning down
innocent children as young as three years old, not to mention countless
numbers of citizens who have been harassed, abducted, intimidated and
deprieved of everything contrary to freedom, peace and justice for all.

Jobe,who gives a rat's ass about so called 'Developments' when your life
is in the hands of lunatics/killers who have no respect for human life.
You give a cockroach a $50M loan from Taiwan, $100M from IMF and $3M from
taxation and that cockroach not only build you a brand new university,
state-of-art hospital, glittering roads, high-tech airports and a
freaking Eiffel Tower on doggone Independence Drive, with some change to
spare. What Jammeh and his cohorts did instead was embezzled most of the
govt. coffers and to top it off insult our intelligence by building a
stupid July 22 Arch, which now sustains some serious cracks I may add,
schools without school materials , hospitals full of Taiwanese doctors,
and just when you think this Jammeh is a fool, he built an airport and
bought himself a second-hand "Suma Avion" , airplane that is.  Such
misplaced priorities and disregard for human rights is mindboggling to say
the least.

I'm not even going to delve into corruption, because I kid you not if
corruption was an Olympic sport these looters will bring all the gold
medals to The Gambia at record breaking numbers. Sh! These bloodclots! You
better believe it!

What the concerned gambians are sick and tired of, myself included,  are
the human rights abuses that are so prevalent in our little Gambia. The
line has to drawn somewhere before it's too late. Jammeh himself knows
Gambia can do better without him. But he loves clinging to power and for
as long as he can stay there to make sure that his great great grand-
children will be filthy rich, he will hang on to this presidency until
death do them apart.

So Kebba Jobe, if I were you I would think about where you might be next
year after when Jammeh is booted out of the ballot box. You better start
packing your baloneys and work on your own Vision 2022 to try to figure
out where your life might be heading. Will be the slammer or a one way
ticket to 'Cuckoo Land'? Well,Engineers I know are innovative. They are neither moronic nor idiotic. To that end, think like an engineer!

                                                   Bye 4Now or Never,
                                                   Mr Makaveli (o-:)!