GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 17:32:59 +0000
Baba, there is a big gap between what Yaya and those that champion him think
about their abuse of journalists and what the rest of the world view as a
terrible place for journalists.  In the minds of the former, Gambia is the
best place for journalist, what is the matter with you and the CPJ?  Take
the case of the HIV/AIDS hoax.  Try calling Gambia and hear what some of our
people think about Yaya and you'd be surprised to hear some of the most
ridiculous feats they associate with Yaya, in some cases, just a degree
separation between Yaya and any God.

Just like Jammehnormics, where the butchers took off with his stolen wallet,
do not be surprised to read some day that some Malian Marabout took him to
the cleaners, while he speeds up the deaths of many HIV/AIDS patients.  All
this while the rest of the world played deaf, only to be surprised by the
insanity of this nut.  What is your problem Baba, are you not a
patriot/Gambian?

Baba, why do you keep giving Gambia a bad name, driving investors away?
Yaya is doing wonders for Gambia and we are very happy and pray that God
continue to wire him money and to tell him to continue to lead us to him.
Don't you want to go to heaven?  Why don't you join me in prayer to pray for
Kim in Africa?  Lets us pray... Amen!  You know Yaya knew what was on your
mind before you even stroke the keyboard.  Defaar Leen Reymi Teh Baayi Di
Sornal Nyii Defarr.  Archa Rek.  Haana Bougulor Seety Reymi?  Gis Ngaa Leem
Def Fatou Manneh.  Daaf Kor moi.  Nyung Laa Gappa, Beng Fee Tec Sa Tanka
Rek.  Dangene Dey Doff Doff Lu, Waaye Fee Ngeena Feeka Doctar!  And so, the
tragedy continues.

Chi Jaama

Joe