GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:34:53 -0400
List Managers,

The delisting of Yus is unjustified.After having revisited his posting ,
i realize that it is subject to interpretation. An "INFLAME NUT" could
be any nut for that matter.Regarding "PRE-FAJAR" activity can be any
activity before 'fajar'. In my opinion ,the list managers are indeed
appeasing people who does not deserve to be appeased. I therefore request
that Yus be re-enlisted immediately. Remember "SAI SAI WAHOOT
DAGA WAI YAHANA Hel" .

Beran