GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:39:47 -0000
Mr. Kujabi, welcome back. The difference that I noticed between your
reaction to the present debate and that of others is that, they atleast
speak of something they disagree with or express doubt about something else.
May be all you want is just to be irritable. Atleast that is one idea.
However it is said that nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you
have only one. My perspective of events here will, as always, be determined
from a very sober angle and not from dubious sources who would peddle all
sorts of nonsence just to pretend they also don't like this government. He
who feels it, knows it. You are lucky not to have choked of your Benachine,
as there are a lot of people here who have got that privilege.

Bye 4Now, KB Jobe.

"There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see,
yet small enough to solve"

                  (MIKE LEAVITT)