GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:11:22 +0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited commentary below came from a source in the Gambia.

George Sarr: Great to hear from you. My warmest regards to the family.

Seedy Ahmed: From now on, I intend to be sending daily messages to the L
until after the presidential election. In fact, later this evening, I'll
send one.

My source: On the way forward, I can address that in one of my subsequent
postings. By the way, let's not also forget the brilliant Gambia-L position
paper written by Dr Saine some time ago. It should be somewhere in the
Gambia-L archives.

Ebrima