GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:41:46 +0100
Suntu,
Thank you for your reply. I when to find the verse you referred me to and
this is what I found:

[24:31] And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes, and maintain
their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that
which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, and shall not relax this
code in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the
fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their
brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other
women, the male servants or employees whose sexual drive has been nullified,
or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their
feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their
bodies. All of you shall repent to GOD, O you believers, that you may
succeed.

If this interpretation is correct,then what you are saying is not in the
quaran,unless you convience me that this interpretaion is wrong.Thank you .

For Freedom
Saiks