GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:41:02 -0500
Hello, I have a question for the webmaster of the Gambiansonline website.  I
would email them, but I having trouble accessing the site.  I am sorry for
taking up list space with this, but I thought that this would be the best
way of getting in touch with the webmaster.
     I want to go tot he Gambiansonline site, but am having trouble.
Everything is fine until I click on the Enter link.  Then, my system gets
sluggish.  I think that I'm having the problem because I am using a screen
reader (aJAWS for Windows, it is for people who are blind or visually
impaired).  And I think JFW is having trouble reading the site.  I wanted to
know if there was a text-only version if the site I can access.  Also, I
thought that my problem was because the site was written in JAVA?
     Anyway, please do not feel that I am asking you to make drastic changes
or anything like that, I just wanted to see the site, and was having trouble
and didn't know why.
Thanks.  Please email me privately, so we don't clutter up the list
anymore...
Thanks.
Ginny Quick