GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:38:27 -0400
Well Jobe, I have given up. I cannot help you regain your self esteem (if
you ever had any). I will quit reassuring you that I take you seriously. I
am not on any 'high horse' looking down upon you. Yes, I regard you as a
misguided coward. But I still threat you as a dangerous enemy that should be
crushed like the vermin you are. I will not spare you because of your
constant whining that I am bullying you and trying to impose my will on you
and win people.

I will ignore some of your gibberish and just engage you about your sick
rationale on the April Massacre. Jobe, like all vermin, you are trying to
play with sharks when you do not know how to swim. Your fate: you will be
swallowed mercilessly. I knew when I unmasked Yaya and demonstrate his
culpability vis-a-vis the cold-blooded massacre of our children vermin like
you will come out and show their true colors by attempting to engage in some
damage control.

From your hysterical reaction about my so-called 'trial and conviction of
the government leadership' the whole world can now tell that you were lying
when you attempted to denounce the government for the heinous massacre of
our children. Again, you swallowed the bait. What decent human being will
say that criminals have committed the most heinous crime (murder of
innocent, defenseless school children) and then turn around and say that no
one should be punished for that crime? You see why people described you as a
coward and a hypocrite and a prostitute? I wished Hamjatta was beside me so
that he can give me stronger English words to describe you. What you did in
your posting, is basically regurgitated the slime Yaya has been peddling all
along when he discovered that he was caught with his pants down. But you are
worst than Yaya. Unless of course you are Yaya. You see, Yaya knows he is
guilty. If he advocates that we sweep this under the rug, he is protecting
his skin. What is in it for you? A government job that cannot legitimately
pay your bills? You are sickening.

Your hysteria reconfirms for us what we have been telling G_L the moment you
surfaced. You see nothing wrong in the murderer of our children leading the
country. Matter of fact, you are going to help him perpetuate himself in
power. So, it is Okay for you if no one gets punished for the most heinous
crime that has ever been committed in the country? Meanwhile, you are
contented by the fact that Joseph Joof is attempting to put the student
demonstrators in jail? Where is your talk about forgiveness and
reconciliation? Is not what you want to talk about dealing more with
impunity? What you and Yaya actually want is for the murderers of our
children to go scot-free while the students languish in jail.

Dealing with you, I am constantly reminded of the storied question the famed
CNN newsman (Bernard Shaw) asked Jimmy Carter about Willy Horton. You still
have not responded about whether if one of your four kids was cold-bloodedly
slaughtered on April 10 and 11, 2000, you will still be fanatically
supporting Yaya.

Jobe, for you to stand up and defend the despicable way this government
handled the investigation of this most heinous crime, tells volumes about
you. Even someone as despicable as Yaya recognized that justice has to be
done. He sent cohorts like Tombong to G_L to assure all of us that no stone
will be left unturned. He, Yaya will get to the bottom of this and punish
the culprits. The reason Yaya and people like Tombong did that during the
early days, was that they thought that they could lie their way out of the
massacre. They did not bank on people like Ebou Colly, Hamjatta Kanteh, Saul
Khan, Ebrima Ceesay and others to be constantly on their back pointing out
their lies. You see, even imbeciles like Yaya recognized that criminals have
to be punished for their crimes. The only reason no one has been punished is
because, the criminals are the enforcers too.

For a seemingly educated person like yourself to be bamboozled by Yaya into
believing that the reason no one is being punished for murder, is because he
Yaya wants reconciliation, is simply mind-boggling. Are you for real? Did
you bother to ask Yaya why the students are still being persecuted? As I
said before, to be hoodwinked by a moron, is the ultimate insult.
KB