GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:48:35 -0400
Young lady, I see you are now improving in your rhetoric. Apart from the
‘donkey’ and ‘bully’ labels, you have refrained from your gutter language.
As usual, I will ignore your loony comments and focus on your uncle who has
shamelessly allowed himself to be enslaved by Yaya. He is the Public
Official here being paid by the Gambian taxpayers. Gambians do NOT pay me.

Before I get to your uncle, let me just clear something for you. If you want
to use vulgar language because that is the only thing you know how to do, be
my guest. But do NOT use vulgar language and then turn around and say that I
made you do it because I have used vulgarity in the past. I am sure you
already went through the more than 500 postings I have sent on G_L and found
no vulgarity there. Being the mental midget you are, the best you could pin
down on me was the use of the word ‘impotent’ and saying that that is a
vulgar word. Where did you go to school? ‘Impotent’ means powerless; lacking
vigor. Now, you can use your twisted mind and read something else into the
word. That is your problem and NOT mine. I CANNOT bully you to have clean
thoughts. I know it is hard for you to understand, but all I have the power
to do, is control myself. I CANNOT baby-sit any of you adults on G_L. If you
read me and get scared, there is nothing I can do about that.

Now, turning to your despicable uncle. Of course we know that the vermin
CANNOT walk on water. He is a mere mortal. Yaya, the person he worships is a
mere mortal too. Matter of fact, they are both low-lives. We do NOT need you
to tell us that your uncle does NOT ‘know’ anything. Rather than a survivor,
your uncle is an opportunist and a hypocrite. To this day, the man is still
complaining about the 1981 coup. Our point is, why did he stay mute about
more heinous atrocities from the people he is shamelessly supporting?
Instead of complaining against the AFPRC/APRC with the same vigor he was and
is still complaining about PPP, your uncle is a shameless ‘boy-boy’ of
morons like Yankuba Touray; going to APRC rallies and praising child
murderers. Your uncle might NOT be a man of many words when he is put face
to face with his despicable deeds, but he will willingly act as spokesman
for child murderers. This is the hypocrisy people are talking about. It is
his prerogative to support child murderers. BUT it is NOT his prerogative to
pretend that he is a good man. If he supports child murderers and then come
out and pretend to be righteous, we will point out that he is a hypocrite. I
hope you get it this time.

The self-serving garbage you are writing about your uncle and Dumo does NOT
impress me. The fact of the matter is that your uncle is slaving for people
that are illegally incarcerating his so-called brother. Is this not the type
of thing your uncle was fighting for against PPP? Now, instead of fighting,
your uncle is trying to help perpetuate the same government that is
victimizing his own ‘brother’. He is NOT even neutral. He is siding with
EVIL. If Sarjo Jallow CANNOT stand up for his own family, can Gambians trust
him to stand up for ordinary citizens? Dumo is languishing in jail and all I
hear you whining about (qua Sarjo Jallow’s niece) is that Sarjo Jallow got
moved to another ministry by Yaya because Dumo’s wife visited him. The depth
some of you will sink is simply mind-boggling. Now, you want to blame Dumo’s
wife for the fact that Yaya security forces harassed your uncle and your
uncle got moved from one ministry to another. Do you realize how insensitive
and despicable your comments are? Your so-called uncle’s brother is fighting
for his life against the tyrants your uncle shamelessly supports, and all
you whine about is that your uncle was interrogated. Pathetic. With friends
like your uncle, people like Dumo do NOT need enemies.

Sarjo Jallow is delivering to the Gambian people all right. He is delivering
misery to our people. Under his watch, our people have grown poorer than
they were before he came to power. Under Sarjo Jallow’s watch, his ‘brother’
was abducted in broad daylight and incarcerated incommunicado for several
months without trial. Under your uncle’s watch defenseless Gambian child
were slaughtered in broad daylight right in front of your uncle’s eyes and
he did NOT do a darn thing about it. Matter of fact, he did NOT even have
the guts to say publicly that it was wrong to massacre our children. Sarjo
Jallow belongs to the most corrupt government in Gambian history and he dare
NOT open his mouth to talk about that. Since I am NOT a public official and
I am NOT running for anything and will NEVER run for any public office, I
will NOT compare my achievements with those of vermin like Sarjo Jallow. You
can engage in that ridiculous exercise if you wish. I will also ignore your
characterization of my postings and my attitude and behavior towards friends
and foes. My postings speak for themselves. Many have tried and failed in
their attempts to stick mud at me. I am NOT as thin-skinned as your uncle. I
am a big boy that can take care of himself. I do NOT need some uncouth woman
to come to G_L insulting people’s parents on my behalf.
KB