GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:17:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2001 4:05:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Reliable and competent sources reaching the Point newspaper have intimated

Well, this is sad news indeed. Everyone I know back home rants and raves
about Dr Gaye's competence and great bedside manner. Some of my family
members wmear by this man and I do not know him personally, but I can tell
you, his name is a household word at home. It just goes to show you that this
regime has no idea what the yare doing, and they are motivated by all the
wrong things, but certainly not the things that matter to Gambians and that
is in their bedst interest. Perhaps the Cuban doctors are supposed to come to
Gambia and displace hard working, dedicated Gambians. I wonder if Fidel
Castro will do that for any Gambian doctors.

Jabou Joh