GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:49:36 -0000
Ebrima,
Thank you for your mail. You honestly do not need to go to pains to explain
the reasons for your absence. We understand now. The mere fact that you have
come back is good enough for all of us. We may be standing on the periphery
whilst the debate goes on but believe me we all appreciate the work the
likes of you, Saul khan, Kebba Dampha, Jabou Joh etc. are doing. Thank you
all so much and keep the fire burning.
Best Wishes always
Samba Boye