GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:07:52 EDT
[In a message dated 8/24/2008 12:28:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:And I ask you: Who is Sedou Jallow?]  Yero.

It is Saidou Jallow. He lives in North Carolina now. I will now share the
conversation I had with him:

Ring, Ring.
Haruna: Good afternoon, Haruna.
Saidou: Yoh! What-up?
Haruna: Eh.. Excuse me. WHo am I speaking with?
Saidou: Haruna, its me Saidou. (Saidou had sought my support a long time  ago
for his education and secours. He had informed me that he was a volunteer
for PDOIS delivering Foroyaa newspaper on bike)
Haruna: Yeah Saidou, how are you and how's school and work?
Saidou: I'm fine. I'm not in school this semester. I'm working. Lamarana
wants you to have an interview for Gainako.
Haruna: Excuse me I can't hear you.
Saidou: You know Lamarana.
Haruna: No I don't know him.
Saidou: He doesn't know you either but he knows about you from your
interview with Freedom.
Haruna: OK. What about him?
Saidou: He wants to have an interview from you for Gainako.
Haruna: (The only Lamarana I knew of used to contribute at Freedom so I was
perplexed that he would send Saidou to solicit an interview for Gainako)
Saidou,  This is how its done: If a newspaper desires an interview from someone, it
 solicits it in writing to that person and allows the person to grant the
privilege.
Saidou: Oh OK. Thanx.
Click.

[I want to believe that you are making up stuff to justify your  profanity,]
Yero.

No Yero, I am not used to making up stuff. Don't know how to. BTW I am
usually profane when I am aversed.

[with the way that you are lying about it,] Yero.

Lying about what? I think when you are used to lying, you get this mirage
that everyone else around you lies.

[changing it from she to he.] Yero.

Saidou is a He. Now you have the w9y so you can stop 'false agency' if  that
is what it was.

[We do not know of any sedou Jallow who will solicit an interview on
Gainako's behalf.]

OK.

[Refer him to my note.] Yero.

No. I am not affiliated with Gainako. Should you be interested, ask Pasamba
Jow or I'm sure Pa Nderry can help you regarding who Saidou might  be.

[With all the lenthy piece you've written, I see the same old  Haruna -taking
facts and twisting them, but you failed this time -big time. I  swear to God,
I didn't make anything sensible out of it. Keep doing what you do  best,
twisting peoples' facts and wordings, repeating it over and over....]  Yero.

Ask Demba or Fatou Dibba to translate my long piece. BTW it is no longer
than your piece. It was a response to your piece. I'm sorry you didn't recognize
it as such.

[Until now, you haven't stated what Demba or Gainako did to you, but  keep
rambling into the bushes like the old idiot I have known.] Yero.

I don't guess you can read very well can you??? If Demba  is really unaware
of his crime, and by extension Gainako's crime, I'm  sure he will afford us
"express note of cooperation" in educating him and  Gainako.

[You will do yourself and this forum justice to come out straight. I had a
long discussion with Demba but he doesn't know where yours is coming from.]
Yero.

I know. I think Demba can read and understand English. Besides,  Gainako is
written in English.

[It is said: When you wrestle with a stinky fart, you will be tainted with
that nasty fart.] Yero.

Yes. You shared that about the donkey kicking also.

[I now rest my case now until you tell readers here what Demba, Gainako or
that press release brought you.] Yero.

You are not in charge of any case to wrest Yero. And by the way, the bit on
agency regarding Saidou was just sincere advice from me to Gainako. Failure to
 correct that risks Gainako's reputation. That "agency by Saidou" is not
terribly  significant in the current matter that is why I offered it to Demba at
the  signature end of my note to him as he squirms his way out of being
educated and  improved as to his query. Read it.

[May be others don't, but I personally know the one I am dealing with.]  Yero.

You wish. I don't know you. But I'm getting to know you. I don't have to
meet or see you to know you. That's the beauty of telephones and the  internet.

[Thanks to all those that called us on the phone or send  us private mails.]
Yero.

OK.

[Like Demba said, I too will say the same....moving onto  something worthy a
debate...hahaaaaaaaaa] Yero.

That was before the idiot feigned ignorance of his crime.

[yj] Yero Jallow.

Masoud. MQJGDT. Al Mutawakkil.
Czar of bottom feeders.

deal here.