GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:02:37 PST
Dear EB,
You are very right I have a big problem.If you are not that type who fool
around with people,then this time you are fooling around with us,You wrote

    Cherno,
..................You mention about the renewal of your passport and the same
source told me yours is in process and you should get it soon...."

  And Cherno Jallow replied;

  .........Blantantlie........My passport is in my possession;renewal is due
in three months time.Your source telling you my passport is being processed
for renewal is simply mind-boggling earnestness.Hopefully you are not
manufacturing up a "source".....
EB you dont then expect from me to accept the version of your Jaboh
story,perhaps your source did  miss informed you in that case also.I have all
rights to believe in Jabohs story until the opposite is being proved.We cant
just rely on your "source" which has proved to be unreliable.Many people have
wrongly informed this forum ,even though we know that it was not
intentional,we have seen them apologies for the wrong information.If you feel
so big to do so,you will gain nothing out of it,it is you credibility that is
in question,do something about it rather than behaving like a headless lion.

For Freedom

Saiks

Saiks,
Apologize for what? Something must be wrong with you.  I said quote,
according to my source, Cherno Jallow's  passport is in the process and
should get it soon. So, if Cherno Jallow responded by saying it's a lie, so
what? How many Cherno Jallows do you know? I'll contact my source as soon as
I've time to verify the name.
I don't fool around with people and I want you get this straight. I don't owe
no one an apology and it seems you have a problem. I'm sorry brother, not
from me.
We are talking about Jabou's story regarding the seizure of her friend's
passport. Let's get that straight and resolve rather than telling me non
sense.
Peace.
EB.