GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:07:39 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Gambian people.I know that Gambians are really OFFENDED by Yaya and his
 cohorts but I would appeal for our ex-soldiers who has worked for
 Yaya,to be
 forgiven If they don`t have blood on their hands.They are doing some
 good Jobs
 which I am aware of,because they are the ones who know most of the
 secrets of
 this SATANIC REGIME. >>
**********************************
Elhadj,

I also think that as unpopular a view as this one may be, I share it.
I think that all of us will agree that the insight that "ebou colly" and Mr
Jallow are providing, and can provide is vital information, especially when
the time comes for prosecution of Jammeh and his gang. If these guys
collaborated to murder anyone, or were implicated in such dealings, then of
course they would be liable for prosecution, but so long as it can be
established that this is not the case, then there is much to be gained from
what they know about this regime.

Of course Mr Jallow has promised to return the $3 Million dollars he is
purported to be holding, and I am sure he will be held to that promise of
returning it to a legitimate government, including any returns accrued.

Although some members of this bantaba have asked him when these funds will be
returned, if that is done now, where do we think these funds will end up?

Jabou