GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:15:31 -0400
Mr. Jobe:

I believe Mr. Sidi Sanneh may be the person you should contact.
Mr. Sanneh works for the African Development Bank, and he is a
frequent writer on the Gambia-L.  You should be able to get
brother Sanneh's email on the L.  I can vouch that when
he reads your inquiry, he will contact you.  Sidi is always
encouraging Gambians to reach new horizons.

If you are writing a research paper on trade between ECOWAS'
member states, it is also feasible that you contact ECOWAS, the
World Bank,IMF, and member states' economic indexes within their         individual statistics.  I bet if you visit web sites of individual       countries and do a search on economic activities within a fiscal          year, or a chronology of events in selected years, you will be              able to get the information you are looking for.

I am proud of you and wish you the best of luck.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency