GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Long Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:44:59 -0700
GAMBIA-L:

THE MESSAGE BELOW, MOST LIKELY, IS DESIGNED TO LEAD
YOU INTO AN INS TRAP.
(1)  AN I-202 Form is an "Authorization for Removal"
(2   I-35174 is a bogus form.  It does not exist (at
     least not today.)

If you call the number or respond to the email
addresses below, the INS will take your name and
address (under the guise of sending you these forms.
Then using this information, the INS will chewck its
records to determine your status.  If found to be
deportable, the next think you know, agents will come
knocking on your door since they now know where you
live thanks to the nformation YOU provided to them.

I may be wrong but this is unlikley, since I do not
see how a Form I-202 can get you an H1-B or any other
visa.

Long Spear

--- astrid christensen-tasong <[log in to unmask]>