GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:21:34 EST
We have now moved The Lighthouse journal to a more comprehensive site for
The GDP. We will continue our improvements at this site because it affords us
more facility. Forgive the mess in our continued construction. If and when
necessary, we will commission the creation of a Website. Meanwhile, we encourage
you to visit us at _http://thegdp.wordpress.com/_
(http://thegdp.wordpress.com/)

I wish to take this opportunity to thank those who are sending us
recommendations for a law firn in Gambia and we encourage you to continue doing  so. We
have tremendously good choices and I am confident we will be proud of our
ultimate choice. Some other considerations such as the strengthening of the
Gambia Bar Association, the development of the fraternity of lawyers, and prior
advocacy work by the ultimate choice will weigh heavily on our decision.

The old blog-site will stay up to inform some visitors but will be taken
down in due course. Thank you for your indulgence.

Haruna.