GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:07:07 +0000
You would not want to discuss it because you lied about similar stuff.  Have
you completed your Phd and JD studies yet?  You told that to the Observer,
just like Yaya lies about most things.  Don't worry about what NADD does,
just continue to sell Yaya.  You really running out of issues to raise and
we are not going to discuss NAD, Halifa, or Sidia.  I'm sure if you were
still with Yaya you'd gotten quite of few of these fly by night degrees
yourself.  Your lazy behind stole $3 million but can't manage to work for a
legitimate degree with all the time you have in your hands.  Why did you
have to lie to the Observer that you were pursuing a joint Phd and JD
program, when you don't even have an undergrad?  Why?  Precisely because you
are a fraud and a habitual liar and don't want to work for anything but take
the short cut.

I thought you were to continue with your lies about President Wade working
with you to Burn Gambia?  Gambians asked you for the evidence you boast
about and you are going to cough it up.  Boy what runs in your veins?  To
liquored up or what?  Continue with your "Sarra Yaadi Mbam...".  With all
the Ass Kissing, Yaya is still licking his chops for your behind. Chem!