GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 16:09:25 +0200
Suntou,

This point about the origin of the origin of HIV vhas been around for while
and there are strong arguments to support it. In fact Wangari Mathai, the
Kenyan Nobel Peace Prize winner, had the same opinion until or about the
time she was nominated for the prize.

She was quizzed about it when she came to Oslo to receive the prize but did
her best to distance herself from it.

If, as scientists originally claimed when the virus became known, HIV has
existed for hundreds of years and followed kidnapped Africans to Haiti,
where has it been all those years until the early 1980's? Monkeys and apes
and all the variables they tried to include in the theory of it's origins?
And why only Haiti, among all the places where kidnapped Blacks were sent?
Something is amiss here.

Regards,

Kabir.