GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:42:49 EST

Bailo,

I am surprised you were shocked by Mbarodi's acceptance of the position of
Chair for the BRIAC. From the little I know of you, I like to think such was
within the realm of considered events for Mbarodi. Besides I do not think it
indicates a conversion to the APRC cause. I tried to figure out what the APRC
cause was and I could not figure out any plan for APRC for Gambia. Thank you
for  the honour and I'd like to think I already am Secretary for Due-Diligence.
And  so are you. We don't need to have a portfolio created for it. We already
are and  plenty of room for our colleagues to join us as Secretaries of
Due-Diligence  without Portfolio. I like the ring to that. Reminds me of the
Taliban's  Ministers of Vice or other.

Haroun Masoud. MQDT.Darbo. Al Mu'Umin.

In a message dated 11/8/2007 3:35:19 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,